Bah!! Been meaning to write for so long. You look fantastic. Also, from a long time ago... I have an uppababy vista and I adore it! Unfortunately bebe doesn't love the bassinet right now but that's okay... I use the car seat adapator. Looking forward to trying out the bassinet again once spring really arrives and the other attachment when summer comes. It's so easy to use. Hope you're doing well.
Aww those are cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove these!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. :)
ReplyDeleteKitty: "You promise?" Poor fur babies, it's tough to deal with a newcomer! Sweet pics!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! Ha! Reminds me of my own animals being like the older kids when their human brother is around...they all want attention like NOW. Lol!
ReplyDeleteLove your kitty. And these pics!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteMy poor fur babies are still in a state of shock 9m on :( I try to tell them when she goes to bed it is our time but they do get upset. Makes me sad!
ReplyDeleteBah!! Been meaning to write for so long. You look fantastic. Also, from a long time ago... I have an uppababy vista and I adore it! Unfortunately bebe doesn't love the bassinet right now but that's okay... I use the car seat adapator. Looking forward to trying out the bassinet again once spring really arrives and the other attachment when summer comes. It's so easy to use. Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDelete