Coming soon ... our birth story, or how we went from from fears of induction to an accidental almost-homebirth followed by a wild ambulance ride and a super sweet hospital delivery, all in the space of just four hours.
Yay!!!! Sending you so many congrats on your precious daughter. Raising little girls is so much fun! I'm so happy for you, Elizabeth, and I cannot WAIT to hear your exciting birth story. :) xo
It's a girl! She's a girl! She's perfect! And now, blog name change time: "Bebe Suisse. Got one." <3 Many many happy congratulations to you all. PS my girls' birthday is also June 5th! :)
Yaaaayyyy!!! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I have been lurking on your blog for quite a while now. I also had a missed miscarriage last year and like you also found out I was pregnant again not long after what would have been my due date. I'm now 18w3d and hoping my story continues to mirror yours (hopefully minus the back pain etc.) and that I too will welcome a gorgeous baby into the world in 22 or so weeks. Congratulations again. Can't wait to read your birth story. Enjoy your precious daughter.
Hi Brooke, and thank you both for reading and for de-lurking! I'm so glad to hear that you're expecting again - it can't make up for the loss, but it does help diminish the pain, or so I felt. Best of wishes for the journey ahead, and I hope you'll check back in to share your happy news.
Woohoo! This sounds like an amazing birth-story-to-be! Can't wait to hear it! And more importantly...congrats on your beautiful baby daughter. What a gift...has there ever been a bigger understatement than that?
oh i am so behind here, but a heartfelt congratulations, mama!!!!!! a girl, oh how lovely and wonderful. i am looking forward to hearing all about the ups and downs of life with your sweet wee gal! xoxoxoxo
I am not sure why your posts decided to fall off of my reader! Congrats on the lovely little lady! She is adorable. I hope you and your family are doing well. xoxo
Yay!!!! Sending you so many congrats on your precious daughter. Raising little girls is so much fun! I'm so happy for you, Elizabeth, and I cannot WAIT to hear your exciting birth story. :) xo
ReplyDeleteSo exciting -- congrats mamma! Can't wait to hear the story!
ReplyDeleteIt's a girl! She's a girl! She's perfect! And now, blog name change time: "Bebe Suisse. Got one." <3 Many many happy congratulations to you all. PS my girls' birthday is also June 5th! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! So gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, she's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! So very, very beautiful. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, congratulations!!!! She looks beautiful. Can't wait to hear the full story. Enjoy your first few days as a mamma!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mama! She's beautiful--and she was born on my birthday!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Congratulations on your petite fille! Can't wait to hear the birth story, sounds like a cracker!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world, baby girl!
ReplyDeleteHuge congratulations! What a sweet little face. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you, I had tears in my eyes. She is beautiful. Thank you again for sharing your journey to get there.
ReplyDeleteFélicitations :-)
Amazing!! Congrats Elizabeth & Gilles. Cannot wait to hear all about your sweet little babes birth. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You've waited so long for this, I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAW! YAY!! She's gorgeous! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the story!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!! Hold on to that beautiful baby tight.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to hear your little one's birth story :) In the mean time, enjoy her!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! She's beautiful!! So happy for all of you :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's perfect : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Can't wait to read the full story. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Can't wait to hear all about it! Congrats on making it to the hospital AND on your baby girl!
ReplyDeleteMissConception
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!! xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! A girl! Can't wait to hear what sounds like a very interesting birth story!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Been waiting for this announcements! Precious baby girl. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLOL - yay!!!!! I was hoping your story would go something like that. Sounds pretty similar to us! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! I can't wait to hear more about it. Congratulations, momma!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Four hours! An ambulance! This is going to be a good story...with a happy ending. :))
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful daughter!
Oh my, look at your smile. She's beautiful. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteBig smiles in California! Bienvenue, Bébé Suisse, et felicitations, Maman et Papa!
ReplyDeleteA HUGE congratulations to you! She is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYaaaayyyy!!! Congratulations! She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have been lurking on your blog for quite a while now. I also had a missed miscarriage last year and like you also found out I was pregnant again not long after what would have been my due date. I'm now 18w3d and hoping my story continues to mirror yours (hopefully minus the back pain etc.) and that I too will welcome a gorgeous baby into the world in 22 or so weeks.
Congratulations again. Can't wait to read your birth story. Enjoy your precious daughter.
Hi Brooke, and thank you both for reading and for de-lurking! I'm so glad to hear that you're expecting again - it can't make up for the loss, but it does help diminish the pain, or so I felt. Best of wishes for the journey ahead, and I hope you'll check back in to share your happy news.
DeleteCongratulations! What a cutie! So very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Another girl! Love it! Congrats - she is gorgeous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic. Congratulations! Glad you didn't have to go down the induction route.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Congrats! I can't wait to hear the story. She is beautiful! Love the cheeks!
ReplyDeleteHere from PAIL and oh my goodness - congratulations, she's beautiful! Looking forward to following along on this new adventure.
ReplyDeleteWe are so very touched by your sweet messages of congratulations. Thank you all so much for sharing our joy during these incredible moments!
ReplyDeleteWith much love xoxo
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI somehow missed this! Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, love the picture and can't wait to read the story!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! This sounds like an amazing birth-story-to-be! Can't wait to hear it! And more importantly...congrats on your beautiful baby daughter. What a gift...has there ever been a bigger understatement than that?
ReplyDeleteI'm late, but congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear the story, sure sounds like a good one! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Crazy! And congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteoh i am so behind here, but a heartfelt congratulations, mama!!!!!! a girl, oh how lovely and wonderful. i am looking forward to hearing all about the ups and downs of life with your sweet wee gal! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So glad to hear of this wonderful news! :)
ReplyDeleteI am not sure why your posts decided to fall off of my reader! Congrats on the lovely little lady! She is adorable. I hope you and your family are doing well. xoxo
ReplyDelete