Sunday, August 19, 2012

In real life.

When I first dipped my toe into the blogging waters by writing this, how could I have imagined that it would lead to this, seven months later, sitting on the bank of an English canal learning that the bonds with the women who it and all the posts that followed would introduce me to on the screen could be nothing if not stronger and more beautiful in person?

EmHart and Marwil, thank you for taking the chance on our "blind date."

And my other dear bloggie friends, may we too be so lucky as to have such an opportunity one day.

20 comments:

  1. Aww that is so nice that you got to meet up with some bloggers. It would be awesome one day if we could have a convention or something of the like. I feel like my bloggie friends are already my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing. I would love to one day meet up with some bloggy buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you were closer - we would have loved your company too! Perhaps one day we'll do a big long-distance get-EVERYBODY-together celebration. That would be amazing.

      Delete
  3. Awww... that sounds like lots of fun! I'm still very new to blogging but I've been part of a a forum for a quite some time now. I feel like I've grown so close to some of the ladies - I would definitively not hesitate to meet them if I ever get the chance to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps when you make a visit home ... it would be wonderful if our paths could cross one day.

      Delete
  4. It was a lovely day. Thank you for taking the time meeting up with us during your busy time doing the course. Until next time my dear.. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Until next time, and may it be soon!

      Delete
  5. It was a perfect day which was over all too soon. I could have gone on chatting for hours. I am just looking forward to the next one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did go by in the blink of an eye! I could've made a full weekend of it and still left thinking that. But yes, roll on next rendezvous!

      Delete
  6. Yay, bloggy friendships! Having Stumbling Gracefully and Bodega Bliss in my life has literally changed my life. I am so glad you three have found each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so nice that friendship can move so fluidly from screen to real life. I'm glad you've found that too!

      Delete
  7. Finding out that Trisha (from The Elusive Second Line) lived within an hour of me rocked my world. Nothing like supplementing our blog-love with some real life hugs. I'm glad you were able to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and I'm happy that you too have found this real-life connection! World-rocking indeed.

      Delete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.