...
.................
Vacuum cleaners!
Well, except ours. It's about twenty years old and has just about run out of aspirating force, especially when dealing with what this little furball rids himself of on a constant basis. So perhaps you could say that it sucks by virtue of its not sucking. (Groan ....) For months I had been telling Gilles that I'd like a new one for my birthday, but as the time got closer, I changed my mind and went for the champagne and sushi soirée instead. And a baby. Hey, can't have everything, I guess.
But that's really not where I wanted to go with this. I'll try again.
You know what sucks?
That I miss you guys so much! You've all become such an integral part of my day-to-day existence that it's been really difficult to feel separated from this world for a while. Although I haven't been posting (much) or commenting, I have been following along religiously on my reader and thinking very muchly of you all. If my mobile device could read and transcribe into comments the words dancing in my head, you'd know to what extent. It's very strange to be a silent observer when there are so many reflections I would love to share.
And as for comments, I was so touched by yours yesterday. Thank you for reaching out and surrounding me with your (awesome) virtual company as I felt myself floundering once again on this ever-looping and otherwise lonesome path. Each of you brought a smile to my face and a skip to my step.
I'm looking forward to catching up properly soon.
![]() |
| in the meantime, pass me a tissue. borrowed ethically from source |

Miss you too! So much. I am glad you are having a wonderful time, and doing lots of lovely things I have no doubt, but I will be really glad when you are back in daily internet contact. Hugs my dear x x x
ReplyDeleteUmm, I love your cat. I would like to pinch his face, please.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for a catch up post! I've missed you! XO
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! I keep checking and checking to see if there is anything new from you. But no worries I will be here when you have time and when you don't! Just enjoy yourself!!!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the tablet commenting...every time I try to do that something bad happens in the middle of my post and I lose everything. I usually read on the train and then forget to comment when I get home. I miss reading your daily posts since it has been one of the first things I do in the morning since you post early! Sorry about yesterday. :( Stupid mother nature and her stupid pregnancy trickery!! I can't wait for that actual BFP post from you someday in the near future!! Take care!
ReplyDeleteMiss you, too! I'm sure you're having a wonderful time, though, and can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteHiya!
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's still difficult to stay in touch, despite our many advancements in technology. I'm sure you are having a fabulous time with your family and I look forward to reading all about it when you have a moment to catch up.
ReplyDelete