Massive hugs! I don't know if you can turn the auto-complete off? There's something about Google that half the stuff you type in gets a 'pregnancy' autocomplete. Swines.
I have noticed auto-completes obsession will all things pregnancy as well (although lets be fair I often do search clomid, ovulation, early symptoms and the like) but even when I am looking up a recipe for banana bread or trying to find a postcode, somehow google finds a way to relate it to pregnancy.
Huge hugs and love to you Elizabeth! I passed my would-be due date a few weeks back, reminded of it by the healthy deliveries of other moms I know who announced their pregnancies just as mine was waning... I'm sorry it sucks and it hurts so much. Thinking of you.
I hate auto complete :( After my miscarriage, I made hubs delete it off my phone because every one of my searches had to do with pregnancy and then the lack thereof. My due date would have been 2 weeks ago. It's a horrid feeling :( Sending you positive thoughts from across the ocean
And they wonder why we are all so fearful. It's because at any turn, no matter how seemingly innocent, it will reach out and sting you. Stupid sh*tty Google.
Massive hugs! I don't know if you can turn the auto-complete off? There's something about Google that half the stuff you type in gets a 'pregnancy' autocomplete. Swines.
ReplyDeleteI have noticed auto-completes obsession will all things pregnancy as well (although lets be fair I often do search clomid, ovulation, early symptoms and the like) but even when I am looking up a recipe for banana bread or trying to find a postcode, somehow google finds a way to relate it to pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteBoooo. It's the worst when that sort of stuff sneaks up on us.
ReplyDeleteLots of virtual hugs for you. Damn auto-complete :(
ReplyDeleteHuge hugs and love to you Elizabeth! I passed my would-be due date a few weeks back, reminded of it by the healthy deliveries of other moms I know who announced their pregnancies just as mine was waning... I'm sorry it sucks and it hurts so much. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI hate auto complete :( After my miscarriage, I made hubs delete it off my phone because every one of my searches had to do with pregnancy and then the lack thereof. My due date would have been 2 weeks ago. It's a horrid feeling :( Sending you positive thoughts from across the ocean
ReplyDeleteUGH! I'm so sorry. That stings. XO
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) to you lady, take care of yourself xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a crappy way of being reminded. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteIt's scary how awfully personal Google's attacks can be. Sorry sweetie. Take care of your self this next few weeks!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDeleteAnd they wonder why we are all so fearful. It's because at any turn, no matter how seemingly innocent, it will reach out and sting you. Stupid sh*tty Google.
ReplyDeleteIt's sometimes something so small that brings pain back. Hang in there. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so sorry. I hate how things like that can sneak up on us when we're unprepared and least expecting it. Thinking of you. ~ hugs ~
ReplyDelete