I'm back, just for a minute. I've been reading everything over the past few weeks and have so many congratulations (yay!), condolences (hissss boo), and silly little comments to leave for so many of you, but those will have to wait until next week. Today is just about the delurking: it's International Blog Delurking Week! (Thanks to Stirrup Queens for pointing it out.) I imagine there are some lurkers here. No shame in that; I'm one too, on other blogs. But since this week is a special one, dedicated to you, lovely lurkers, won't you do me a favor and let me know you're there? I'd be so happy to find out!
I am not a lurker, but not going to miss an opportunity to say hi :) hope you have been enjoying your holidays!
ReplyDeleteI tend to be a lurker, but I am trying to get out there because there is SO much support I am missing out on by not connecting with people who are in the same boat I am. I wrote on your blog once before, but I really enjoy reading it, so I look forward to coming out of the lurking closet. I want to put this on my blog too! ;)
ReplyDeleteNot a lurker, but I'm here!
ReplyDeleteI'm here too :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm here!!! How are you enjoying your holiday? Miss reading your posts!! Xx
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm here! I have missed you sweetie. I hope your holidays were as dreamy as can be. Let's skype soon? Let me know when you are free.
ReplyDeleteI'm here and have been for quite some time now :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a lurker, but I don't comment often, so in case I LOOK like a lurker. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm no lurker, but I've fallen a bit silent lately. Just know I am forever here with my pom-poms routing for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a lurker, but just commenting to say hi! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a lurker - just saying hello. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, lady. Nice to hear from you. Hope your time with family has been going splendidly!
ReplyDeleteI occasionally stop by since reading your Creme dela Creme entry - I suppose that's a form of lurking! Congrats btw :)
ReplyDeleteI lurk more than I comment, bad habit. It's due to my irksome inability to process the fact that just because I read, then comment in my head, it does not translate into an actual, tangible comment.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for popping out of the woodwork to say hi. It's so nice to see faces both new and old! Those of you I'm "meeting," I'm looking forward to coming over for a little lurk (or more) in your own spaces, and the rest of you, expect a barrage of comments soon!
ReplyDeleteHi there. I stumbled across your last week and have just finished reading it from the beginning. I found out I had a missed miscarriage in June when I should have been about 10 weeks along. I am coming up to what should have been my due date. I see that you found out about this pregnancy not long after this time occurred for you and I'm really hoping the same thing happens for me. Thank you for writing your blog. It is beautifully written and I've really enjoyed it. I look forward to following your journey and wish you all the best from Australia.
ReplyDeleteHi Brooke, I'm so sorry about your loss and especially that you soon have to face your missed due date - it's not an easy day to live through, thinking of what might have been. Thank you too for your kind words. Writing this, as well as reading others' perspectives and connecting with them, really helped me, and I am heartened to know that you found something here that spoke to you. All the best to you, too, and I hope you see those two pink lines again very soon. It doesn't take away the pain entirely, but it does begin a whole new adventure.
Delete