Monday, May 14, 2012

A question for myself as what would have been the third trimester approaches.

If I was pregnant the last time I had my hair cut, isn't it about time that I hightailed it back to the salon? 

I think I already know the answer to that.

Appointment made.

borrowed ethically from source

12 comments:

  1. He he, I have only had my hair cut once since our wedding last July. I am booked in for Friday and booooooy do I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're as bad as me! Although with those lovely long curls of yours, I can see why you'd step away from the scissors ....

      Delete
  2. lol

    this reminded me that i haven't had my hair done since december! oops! i think i need to follow your example. ;)

    hope you have fun at the salon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that was my last cut too - just in time for Christmas! But if your hair looks anything like it does in that pic, I don't think you need to worry - it's gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. Just a trim or are you doing something totally new?

    I wanted to cut my hair short since the wedding but I haven't been brave enough yet. Will you give me some inspiration? :) Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a trim - it's a bob anyway, so there's not too much more that can be done. If I were a bit braver (and a bit more petite), I'd love a Carey Mulligan/Michelle Williams all-over crop. How 'bout that for you??

      Delete
  4. Ha! I used to do that all the time when my hair was long. Now, all I have to do is look in the mirror, and I know it's time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking in the mirror and thinking it for a few months, but I dread haircuts so much (I'm never satisfied, it's always too short, and I always come home and do my own little "touch-up") that I put it off and off and off until I wake up one day and think, I can't possibly keep going out in public like this.

      Delete
  5. I need to cut my hair too! I've been masking split ends with a curling iron...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And hugs to you throughout what would have been the third trimester. A challenging time, for sure. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... I don't usually dwell on it, but "how many weeks along we would have been" came up in some comments the other day. So I pulled out the good old due-date calculator to see what might have been. To add to my own "on the bright side" list, at least I won't have to buy new summer clothes.

      Delete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.