What more is there to say than that? Very small, but there. Very small, but perfectly sized with a tiny little perfectly beating heart.
We are so relieved, so grateful, and so touched ... not only by what appeared on the screen but also by all of your thoughts and wishes that it would. Thank you, friends.
(PS: Pictures are here, if you'd like to see.)
Yay!!! Oh wow, you're pregnant!!! Enjoy every moment of it! Xx
ReplyDeleteIt seems that way ...! I'm certainly breathing more easily now - next up, enjoyment!
DeleteCongratulations, mama! One step closer to the other side.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Step by step.
DeleteYEEEEEESSSSS!!!! I was so lucking forward to this news! Congratulations! I'll keep sending loads and loads of positive vibes your way! Ahhh.... super happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, sweetheart! I can feel those vibes and thrive on them.
DeleteOh I am just so happy for you!!!!! So so happy!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour happiness touches me deeply. Thank you so much.
DeleteCongratulations!! I am so very happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, and me for you, too!
DeleteYeaaaaay! wonderful news xxxx
ReplyDeleteIt was pretty wonderful ....
DeleteI'm all choked up. When I regain my composure, I'll come back with proper words. But for now, I leave you with a huge congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThank you, friend.
DeleteHurrah! Beat for 100 years!
ReplyDeleteThat would do! Thank you.
DeleteYay! Terrific news!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteWhoohoo! Marwil and I will be toasting you tomorrow in Oxford!
ReplyDeleteIndeed we will :)
DeleteAnd I will be thinking of both of you, wishing I were there too. Next time!
DeleteOhhhhh yes! Such awesome news to start the weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt was certainly nice to come home Friday night with such a good feeling. Thanks, K!
DeletePerfectly sized, perfectly beating heart, perfect day. Congratulations on the first happy milestone of what we all hope to be many more in the months ahead!
ReplyDeleteA perfect day indeed ... thank you for the wishes! Next milestone date on the calendar is in 18 days - but who's counting?
DeleteYaaaaay!!! So amazing, exciting, and wonderful. I am so happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, D! I appreciate your support, as always!
DeleteYay!!! So thrilled for you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jeanna!
DeleteCOngratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cristy!
Delete:D YAY!!! Big Smiles here! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you! Thank you for the smiles, I can feel them!
DeleteCongrats!! What wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteSo happy to read this. I've been thinking of you today. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was thinking of you, too, and so happy to read your news - congratulations right back at you!
DeleteWhoo Hooo! I am so happy about this news. Seriously I can't believe how much I want this for you!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how we can feel that for another person, isn't it? That's exactly how I felt when I read your news last week.
DeleteI'm so glad for you! May the next nine months progress just as perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Buttermilk, I hope they do too!
DeleteLovely to hear. So so happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Marwil!
DeleteSo beyond happy for you!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Joanna, and I will be coming over soon to give you a proper congratulations, too!
DeleteFantastic, fantastic news!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, KT!
DeleteSo happy for this news! Enjoy it, my dear!
ReplyDeleteI think I just might! Thank you for your happiness for us.
DeleteWonderful news, congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily!
DeleteWheee! What great news! Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteMissC
Thank you - we are thrilled to have made it this far!
DeleteYay!! Awesome news!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Audrey!
DeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your wonderful news brought tears to my eyes. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me, I was crying too :) Thank you for your wishes!
DeleteOh wow, just catching up on your blog and I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!
I am sure it's difficult to relax and enjoy but I hope you do get the chance to revel in your healthy pregnancy. You've more than earned it!
Thank you ... I'm doing my best to relax and enjoy!
DeleteExcellent news.
ReplyDeleteThank you ...
DeleteCongratulations this is wonderful amazing awesome news!
ReplyDeleteYes, and I could think of a few more adjectives, too!
DeleteCongratulations, mama!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Stork!
DeleteI'm late to say it, but congrats! Can't wait for more pregnant updates!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Margaret!
DeleteExcellent news! So happy for you that your time has come. Wishing for a healthy pregnancy, and for this little bean to thrive and grow.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your happiness, Sarah ... that's what I'm wishing for too.
DeleteThis is such wonderful news! Congrats. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful, both to see and to hear. Thank you!
DeleteWonderful!! I'm so happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Emma!
DeleteWonderful!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThat's so lovely, Elizabeth. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lisa.
DeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bridget! Hope you're feeling better.
DeleteSo excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, and me for you too!
DeleteCongratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear Cheryl ...
Deleteyippiii!!!!!
ReplyDeletefantastic, fantastic, fantastic!!!!!!
I agree with every single one of those exclamation marks!
DeleteI love, love, love that,!!!!! Wonderful news!!! So happy for you my dear you deserve this joy so much!!! Xo
ReplyDeleteThank you Ali, your excitement is contagious, and know that I feel it for you too!
DeleteYay! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amanda, and me for you, too! We're only one day apart so I look forward to hearing about your experiences.
DeleteWhat wonderful news! I love returning from London to hear good news like this. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Cassie, I'm happy to oblige!
DeleteHere from PAIL - congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming over, Josey, and for the congratulations, too!
Delete