Thursday, October 11, 2012

In fact, somebody has more than a scrapbook.

It seems that this baby has more than a scrapbook. It has an appellation, too – baby.

I've never used that word before. Last time, before finding out that there was nothing there, Gilles and I referred to what we mistakenly thought was a presence as something silly, never as baby. Since then, I've only ever said "the pregnancy" or "the empty gestational sac" or something similarly cold.

I don't know yet that it's there, this baby; we'll see tomorrow. But I would like to start believing that it is.

Please be there tomorrow, baby. There's a just-started scrapbook waiting for you, and there are so many pages left to fill.

the next page.

24 comments:

  1. I have everything crossed for you!!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending so many good thoughts and positive vibes your way. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be thinking of you guys tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending all kinds of good thoughts and best wishes for your appointment tomorrow. Come on BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you, and always at the end of the phone if needed. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of love and hope for tomorrow. It is a big day! I believe in that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you lots of good thoughts for tomorrow, my dear. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you!!! Hoping for wonderful news tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be holding your hand tomorrow in spirit. C'mon baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending you all kinds of thoughts and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This made me have chills! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking of you and hoping for good news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fingers crossed! I have a good feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. good luck! thinking of you lots today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thinking of you today, for a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thinking of you. Officially blog stalking as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woke up thinking about you and haven't stopped. I pray that today brings you only the best of news.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really hope things went well today! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.