Friday, October 19, 2012

Toilet bowl terror.

After having gone through ten days of physical miscarriage the last time around, I've developed a terrible little habit this time: checking the toilet bowl. A mere check of the toilet paper will no longer do.

So far so good; nothing in the bowl I wouldn't expect to be. Except when I was at my friend's house last night. Imagine my shock when I turned around and peered in only to find a handful-sized clump of a gel-like substance. A green substance. Neon green.

I will admit to a split second of terror before bursting out in relieved laughter. You can fool me once, toilet bowl freshener, but you won't fool me again.

unfreshened and much less fearsome.
borrowed ethically from source

16 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I went from utterly panicked for you to pissing myself laughing in a second there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... glad they colored it neon green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me die... that's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my too funny....my heart started racing there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neon green :) I still check the toilet paper every. single. time. too. It's funny the things we can't leave behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart stopped for you reading this! I checked *everything* every time I went to the bathroom when I was pregnent both times. I'm glad it was ony freshner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from ICLW. Well I can see I'm not the only one to check more than the tp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes, that instinct I remember well! Glad it worth laughter, not tears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha. That is a pretty good one. I can feel your heart stopping before you realized. I am obsessively checking too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so you know, I would have freaked out, too. I have not yet broken my TP/bowl checking habits yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha this lightened my day!

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.