Real life is calling, so this will be quick: if you'd like to horrify yourself by reading about one of the most appalling reasons imaginable for not getting pregnant, check out this
question to Dear Prudence (if I haven't already given away the answer in the post title). Sociopath, indeed.
OMG how cruel! I would be furious.
ReplyDeleteO.M.GEEEE.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, I can't imagine putting any one through this on purpose. Sick.
ReplyDeleteWow. I am totally speechless on this one.
ReplyDeleteYep, I'd be calling a divorce lawyer ASAP.
ReplyDeleteJesus H. Christ. What an asshole.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. God. Wow. That's all I can say.
ReplyDeleteWhat an ass! She's way better off without him.
ReplyDeleteI thought the first story was bad... Then I read the next one. People are crazy!
ReplyDeleteWow... That's the sort of thing that really needs to be discussed BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED! What a jerk!
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who recently ended a relationship with a guy who told her he wanted to get married and have kids. She waited 5 years for him to step up his game, ask her to marry him and get started on trying for kids. Finally he admitted he wanted to wait another 4-7 years before getting married and he wasn't sure he wanted kids. He was waiting for her to get bored and end things with him instead of growing some balls and end things himself because he knew he didn't want the same things as her. Now she feels like she has just wasted 5 years of her life. And in a way she has. It's just not fair.