More specifically, the first item on the list. Because the second one, which translates into "Your Pregnancy Day After Day," is clearly a ghost of a happier shopping session past, one that will snag my heart if I let my eyes linger.
So, the first item: a box of CBEFM sticks, itself a ghost of a shopping session past. (I think it's been well-established here that I don't lack for things to pee on.) What does that say? How much are they now? Am I once again getting muddled by the European numbering style of using a decimal point where an American would put a comma and using a comma where an American would put a decimal point, or are those twenty peesticks – a third less than in a box sold under the auspices of the star-spangled banner, let me point out – really going for almost four grand these days?
Exploratory click.
Yes. It seems that they are.
(And that's four grand in Euros – a cool five grand in US dollars.)
This would bring the total to ...
(And that's four grand in Euros – a cool five grand in US dollars.)
This would bring the total to ...
Four grand and change. Which is a bit too much. Tantrums can be facilitated for way cheaper than that!
Before heading back to Amazon to prune my cart, I thought I'd share with you this pretty song by the angel-voiced singer, in duet with its original artist:
Before heading back to Amazon to prune my cart, I thought I'd share with you this pretty song by the angel-voiced singer, in duet with its original artist:
I've heard the term "Rolls Royce of pee sticks" (coined by Mo?) but that is ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is too funny! All of them must show two lines, right? In other words - for one pack I get 5 IUI's or half of an IVF...
ReplyDeleteSay what??? They better be made out of gold and tell you you're fertile and then magically produce the baby at the same time! Wow!
ReplyDeleteIt's cheaper to fly to the US, run into any drug store, grab the Clearblue and then fly back.
ReplyDelete