Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Dreaming, dreaming.

Last night I dreamed I saw two lines and it was so sweet and I was so happy that I let myself keep dreaming even though I knew, even in my sleep, that it was just a dream.

In the morning, I heard the alarm when it went off but ignored it and fell back asleep and dreamed that I was taking my temperature. It felt so real that when I really did wake up I couldn't fathom that I hadn't actually already stuck the damned thing into my mouth.

13 comments:

  1. Ah, lovely!

    I had the same dream during my last two week wait...Alas, it did not come to fruition this time around, but I have to say that it put me in an entirely more optimistic and less neurotic place than I normally occupy during those 14 days, so not all bad :)

    I really hope your dreaming proves to be more prophetic! Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I love those dreams. I had one a few nights ago. So clear as day although the pregnancy test was like none I had ever seen before. Hope this is a sign of good things to come! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those PG test dreams. I have so much happiness and then wake up. Shit!

    I had a dream last night that I got my period. That's as good as it gets for "happiness" when yours CD67 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovely, it is so good to be back, I have missed you all. How is the temping going? Are you into the swing of it? Are you finding it useful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you very muchly too! Can't wait for the holiday update and of course more puppy pics too. Temping has given me a new reason to wake up in the morning (literally) - can't believe I went so long without having this additional factor to obsess over.

      Delete
  5. I hope this dream comes true for you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having similar dreams. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope these are signs that your time is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny about the temp dream! Sounds like your mind and body are trying to get on the same page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure your time will come very soon.....these dreams will come true soon
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely dream. I hope you start having bizarre dreams of the pregnancy-related variety very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fingers crossed for dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's to dreams coming true - for all of us! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.