Friday, April 06, 2012

Projected start date is April 20 ... 14 days left.

Come on, Period Tracker. That doesn't sound very hopeful, does it?

May I suggest instead: Projected date of next BFP is April 20 ... 14 days left.

That's better.

(Firmly on the reject list: Projected date of really starting to worry about your next miscarriage is April 20 ... 14 days left.)

14 days. Two weeks. Same rules. No cheating. Fingers crossed!



6 comments:

  1. First I have to favorite your blog now because I just spent a good 5 mins searching old email so I could get to your blog.
    2nd where did you find that app?
    3 I think that's my date too how weird!!!
    *used to be needsatimeout but I deleted my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'll miss your blog! Stay in touch.
      It's an app for all products i. Not the best but pretty handy.

      Delete
    2. I found the app, thanks I realized there was a link.and I will stay in touch I added you to my favorites. I doubt this is "my month" but I hope the best for you.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I'm hoping the best for you too ... and the bunnies!

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I love what I have read of your blog so far. I'm going to take some time today getting caught up with your story. I am sending you good happy BFP waves for 4/20. Thanks for visiting me over at http://befriendingmyovaries.wordpress.com/
    I think blogging really may be the cure.

    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over, and for the happy waves too. I'm glad we could connect, despite the reason for it.

      Delete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.