Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I guess it’s the article that makes the difference.

In the course of trying to increase my own chances of getting and staying pregnant by spending as much time as possible “researching” on the Internet, I came across a search link for baby fever. I clicked on it, as it seemed perhaps, you know, relevant.

Skimming the results, I was immediately pulled into the first link from its first sentence: "A baby fever – especially a high one – can be dangerous." Yes, yes, exactly. It can feel very alarming!

I kept reading: "Find out when to call the doctor and what you should and shouldn't do to bring the fever down and make your baby feel more comfortable."

Oh. Wait.

Never mind.

4 comments:

  1. If I had a pound for all the times I have put something into google IF related that has shoved baby suff back at me I would be rolling in dosh. Lets just hope we get the cure for our fever soon. I am not a good patient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad there's no simple advice like "Find out when to call the doctor and what you should and shouldn't do to bring the fever down and make your SELF feel more comfortable."

      Delete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.