Trying to get one.
Love this photo! Sending you so much love!!!
Thank you, Amanda!
Beautiful! I love, love, love autumn...though it's always a little sad to see summer go.
True - and I understand why, after reading your post today. Yikes!
Much better than a parking ticket!
Unless it was the tree's way of saying: Hey. Don't park under me.
Great photo!I hope you have a peaceful and happy weekend. :)
Thank you, Jenny, and I hope the same for you too - two brighter days after a difficult spell.
Hello from ICLW! Congratulations on your positive beta! Hoping and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and baby! ICLW#61
Thank you for your kind thoughts! And thank you too for coming over - I look forward to learning more about your story, too.
Love this photo! Love Autumn!
It's still dark now when we wake up - it's really coming! Time to get cozy. Yeah!
I a so jealous of this. Where I am it looks like... late summer.
And so it will remain until it begins to look like early spring.
What a great photo. Enjoy yourself this weekend, my dear.
Thanks - I couldn't help but smile when I saw how the leaf had fallen. Perfect photo opp.
Love this picture - I so miss seeing falling leaves. Thinking of you and hoping your weekend is going well. :)
I lived a long time somewhere where the leaves don't fall, and I missed seeing it too.
Crunchy leaves. One of the best bits of the season.
I know ....... but today it absolutely poured buckets and now all of the nice crunchies are a sodden mass of mush! Sniffle.
Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.
Love this photo! Sending you so much love!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amanda!
DeleteBeautiful! I love, love, love autumn...though it's always a little sad to see summer go.
ReplyDeleteTrue - and I understand why, after reading your post today. Yikes!
DeleteMuch better than a parking ticket!
ReplyDeleteUnless it was the tree's way of saying: Hey. Don't park under me.
DeleteGreat photo!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a peaceful and happy weekend. :)
Thank you, Jenny, and I hope the same for you too - two brighter days after a difficult spell.
DeleteHello from ICLW! Congratulations on your positive beta! Hoping and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and baby!
ReplyDeleteICLW#61
Thank you for your kind thoughts! And thank you too for coming over - I look forward to learning more about your story, too.
DeleteLove this photo! Love Autumn!
ReplyDeleteIt's still dark now when we wake up - it's really coming! Time to get cozy. Yeah!
DeleteI a so jealous of this. Where I am it looks like... late summer.
ReplyDeleteAnd so it will remain until it begins to look like early spring.
DeleteWhat a great photo. Enjoy yourself this weekend, my dear.
ReplyDeleteThanks - I couldn't help but smile when I saw how the leaf had fallen. Perfect photo opp.
DeleteLove this picture - I so miss seeing falling leaves. Thinking of you and hoping your weekend is going well. :)
ReplyDeleteI lived a long time somewhere where the leaves don't fall, and I missed seeing it too.
DeleteCrunchy leaves. One of the best bits of the season.
ReplyDeleteI know ....... but today it absolutely poured buckets and now all of the nice crunchies are a sodden mass of mush! Sniffle.
Delete