Trying to get one.
I think this is my favorite prompt yet. People are being so creative!
I know, I especially loved the crazy candy bouquets and the sweet little orange kitty curled up like a fox!
I want to eat that! Mmmmmmmm
The best photo prompts are the ones where you get to eat the prop at the end of the shoot :)
Is it weird that I'm licking my computer screen right now?
It would be weird if you weren't.
Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.
I think this is my favorite prompt yet. People are being so creative!
ReplyDeleteI know, I especially loved the crazy candy bouquets and the sweet little orange kitty curled up like a fox!
DeleteI want to eat that! Mmmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteThe best photo prompts are the ones where you get to eat the prop at the end of the shoot :)
DeleteIs it weird that I'm licking my computer screen right now?
ReplyDeleteIt would be weird if you weren't.
Delete