Trying to get one.
Or a lot of balance! Ha! Love it...and it makes me wanna try the wine. ;-)
Me too ... I like labels with a bit of personality.
Ha - that picture is brilliant! Love it!
I approve of any and all gentle reminders given by wine OR elephants.
As long as nobody is asked to assume the position after having finished the bottle ....
I am not a discerning wine drinker and always choose a bottle purely on the awesomeness of its label. This one gets top marks.
Unless I already know the wine, and unless Gilles the amateur oenologist is pointing me in another direction, that's how I like to do it, too.
Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.
Or a lot of balance! Ha! Love it...and it makes me wanna try the wine. ;-)
ReplyDeleteMe too ... I like labels with a bit of personality.
DeleteHa - that picture is brilliant! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI approve of any and all gentle reminders given by wine OR elephants.
ReplyDeleteAs long as nobody is asked to assume the position after having finished the bottle ....
DeleteI am not a discerning wine drinker and always choose a bottle purely on the awesomeness of its label. This one gets top marks.
ReplyDeleteUnless I already know the wine, and unless Gilles the amateur oenologist is pointing me in another direction, that's how I like to do it, too.
Delete