Monday, September 10, 2012

Morning [photo challenge].

Gilles can have his pain de seigle valaisan au miel, I'll have something slightly more refined (as in, refined flour, refined sugar, refined goodness-knows-what-else ...) but no less sweet to start my morning: a boule de Berlin, shown here with the bakery bag illustration of the charming little village we were staying in.

taken for EmHart's September Photo Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. So jealous of your mountain holiday right now! The photos are lovely, as well as the stories they tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Loving your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaven, breakfasts can be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And one of the only reasons I visit my sister in Germany as frequently as I do. Well, this, the cream of tomato soup, and the Doner if I'm being completely honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go for the pretzels!

      There is a little cart selling boules de Berlin on a path I often take. Every once in a while, I catch a whiff of what's cooking and just can't resist.

      Delete
  5. Note to self: Next time I sign up for a photo challange do not live a chaotic life, do not pack the good camera for the move, go on an amazing beautiful vacation, channel the talent of Elizabeth.

    Your photos are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.