Tuesday, September 04, 2012

School [photo challenge].

Many many years ago, on a family holiday in Hawaii, my sister was astounded to see a school and realize that despite their living on an island of seemingly nothing more than sun and sand (and the occasional volcano), and all the fun associated therewith, tropics-dwelling children were not only beach babies but also ... indeed ... students.

I saw nothing in this part of the Alps that would shatter my own childish illusion that Swiss mountain kids are much too occupied with randonnées and fondue to be shut up in an educationally oriented building only to pore over lessons of mathematics and grammar and history.

Hence I present to you cows ... a school of them. Hey, it works for fish, right?

taken for EmHart's September Photo Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Fondue, mmmmmmmmmm. Sorry, had a bit of a Homer moment there. The view is lovely, I just got distracted by your talk of gooey cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you and I are on the same page with this. School of cows? Dolphins? Yesthankyou.

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.