Trying to get one.
And I wonder how many chocolate bars have been held in that? One for each trek, right? :)
At least!
I love your photos! All of them!! :)
Thanks, and I love yours too, especially "eat me"! This is such a fun project - to do as well as to watch others do.
I love it, my pack is so boring. Right Kitt, we are going back pack shopping.....
Your words brighten my day! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you're thinking.
And I wonder how many chocolate bars have been held in that? One for each trek, right? :)
ReplyDeleteAt least!
DeleteI love your photos! All of them!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, and I love yours too, especially "eat me"! This is such a fun project - to do as well as to watch others do.
DeleteI love it, my pack is so boring. Right Kitt, we are going back pack shopping.....
ReplyDelete