My two favorite mugs: on the left, given to me by my parents one dark February after I'd had a bad break-up; on the right, from me to Gilles, one much lighter February, just because. (We're not really into Valentine's Day.)
What is it about mugs that makes them so personal and precious. I have favorite mugs too, in fact there is an order I use them in, if the top favorite is not available then I go onto the next, then the next and so on. I have two particularly wonderful ones that my sisters call hugs instead of mugs.
ah how lovely! Hope you're doing ok, thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteLooooove those coffee cups! Fo Sho!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about mugs that makes them so personal and precious. I have favorite mugs too, in fact there is an order I use them in, if the top favorite is not available then I go onto the next, then the next and so on. I have two particularly wonderful ones that my sisters call hugs instead of mugs.
ReplyDeleteI love when mugs have stories behind them. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your mugs! I have a few favorites of my own. :)
ReplyDelete