Beautiful cat! And just so as to be certain of inclusiveness and full appreciation - assuming the plural 'treasures' also refers to that ear and hand on the side of the frame, and further assuming those belong to Gilles - well, knowing what you've shared of your lovely husband with us here, he is certainly a rare treasure! ;)
Beautiful cat! We are thinking of plunging into the world of cat ownership. All the cat-loving infertility blogs have been a motivator! Also, Gilles has a handsome head.
such a very puuuuurty cat. Somehow always managing to look infinitely more sophisticated than your average moggy.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness...could she be any cuter? Love your kitten!
ReplyDeleteSo cute :)
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, that's not just a pretty cat- that's a GORGEOUS cat! I love the lovie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cat! And just so as to be certain of inclusiveness and full appreciation - assuming the plural 'treasures' also refers to that ear and hand on the side of the frame, and further assuming those belong to Gilles - well, knowing what you've shared of your lovely husband with us here, he is certainly a rare treasure! ;)
ReplyDeleteWonderful treasures. You are a lucky woman. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cat! We are thinking of plunging into the world of cat ownership. All the cat-loving infertility blogs have been a motivator! Also, Gilles has a handsome head.
ReplyDeleteYes! I don't know what I'd do without my little kitty friend. He's such a good companion, especially when I'm home alone.
DeleteYou girls are too too sweet. I'm blushing becomingly on both kitty's and husband's behalfs (and couldn't agree more with what you say).
ReplyDelete